David R. Uhlmann
"From my very first day as an entrepreneur, I've felt the only mission worth pursuing in business is to make people's lives better." - Richard Branson
If you're reading this, I'm sure you can relate...as this is our why. Having over the years participated in a range of business activities, from tech start-ups to founding and selling my own businesses, I know what it's like to experience the ride with its ups and downs. And the satisfaction of having a positive impact as well as to be rewarded for that.
I enjoy working with people, numbers and technology. Being a financial planner allows me the pleasure of working with all three. As a financial planner over the past 14 years, I have leveraged my diverse experiences and coupled those with my background in finance to help a number of entrepreneurs, business owners, executives, and technologists achieve the quality of life they aspired to.
Allow me to do the same for you. Schedule a complimentary consultation.
- CFP® CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER ™ Practitioner
- AAMS® Accredited Asset Management Specialist℠
- APMA® Accredited Portfolio Management Advisor℠
- Series 66 – Uniform Combined State Law
- Master of Science, Finance, Golden Gate University
- Bachelor of Arts, Economics and International Relations, University of California, Davis
- Financial Advisor and Franchisee, Ameriprise, 2011 - 2019
- Financial Advisor, Edward Jones, 2007 – 2011
- President/Founder, Photon Power, 2005 – 2006
- Director, Global Support Desk, Morgan Stanley Capital International and Barra Inc., 1995 -2004
- NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is a leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors—highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional - Click for Verification
CFP® professionals are held to strict ethical standards to ensure financial planning recommendations are in your best interest. What’s more, a CFP® professional must acquire several years of experience related to delivering financial planning services to clients and pass the comprehensive CFP® Certification Exam before they can use the CFP® designation.
- Member of the XY Planning Network
The XY Planning Network is the leading organization of fee-only financial advisors who are focused on working with Generation X and Generation Y clients. Our mission is to connect consumers with best-in-class financial advisors who specialize in working with clients just like you.